iDubba’s chat tool is online for quite sometime and is being used by almost a thousand iDubba users who use Gmail. We didn’t post about it since we undermined it’s usefulness thinking of it as a small utility. But it’s recent popularity has prompted us to talk about it so that more people can benefit by using it regularly.
You can use our chat tool to get all the information about TV programs running anytime and yes without any need to login/register on the website.
Here is how to use it-
- Send a chat invitation to email@example.com from your Google chat (Gmail or Gtalk).
- It will automatically accept your invitation and you would be able to see “alerts” online with status message as “An amazing new way of discovering what’s running on TV right from your Google chat tool. Please type help to know more!“.
- Chat with the tool using predefined keywords like- show, movie, top shows, top movies, show channel/genre name, movie channel/genre name, show cast name, movie cast name etc.
- Experience the magic!
Here are some examples of how it works-
- Keyword “Show Technology” Returns this-
- Keyword “Movie Romance” returns this-
- Keyword “Top Movies” returns this-
You can use many other keywords like this to get program alerts anytime. Or send “help” to get list of all keywords.
BONUS TIP: If you use a Mobile phone to chat with online friends, you can chat with alerts to get updates on the go!