|Television Shows||TRP (This week)||TRP (Last week)|
|Diya Aur Baati Hum (StarPlus)||5.0||4.1|
|Saath Nibhana Saathiya (StarPlus)||2.8||3.3|
|Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behena Hai (StarPlus)||3.3||3.2|
|Balika Vadhu (Colors)||3.2||3.1|
|Pavitra Rishta (Zee TV)||2.8||2.9|
|Iss Pyaar Ko Kyaa Naam Doon (Star Plus)||2.8||3.1|
|Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata hai (Star Plus)||3.4||2.8|
|Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya (Star Plus)||2.8||2.6|
|Sasural Simar Ka (Colors)||2.6||2.6|
|Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma (Sab TV)||2.5||2.4|
|Punar Vivah (Zee TV)||2.4||2.4|
|Ek Dusre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum (Star Plus)||1.9||2.2 (SGP)|
|Bade Acche Laggte Hain (Sony TV)||2.5||2.4|
|Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha (Colors)||1.6||1.8|
|Parvarrish – Kucch Khattee Kucchh Meethi (Sony TV)||1.7||1.7|
|Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada (Sony TV)||2.2||1.7|
|Phir Subah Hogi (Zee TV)||2.2||2.2|
GRPs !!! Wk’17 2012
|Television Channels||GRP (This week)||GRP (Last week)|
Some other reality television shows and how they performed last week:
- Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star (Star Plus) – Sun: TVR: 0.8 (0.6) Sat: TVR: 0.5 (0.9)
- Ring Ka King (Colors) – Sun-Sat: TVR – 0.8 (0.7)
- Chhote Miyan (Colors) – Sun-Sat: TVR – 0.4 (0.6)
- Zindagi Ki Haqeeqat Se Aamna Saamna (Colors) – Sun 1.1 Sat 1.2 (1.2)
- Kahani Comedy Circus Ki (Sony) – Sun – (2.5) Sat – 1.8 (2.5)
- Dance India Dance Little Masters (Zee TV) – 5.8
I feel really good to see maximum numbers in BLUE!!! Ratings of your favorite shows have increased 🙂
- Diya Baati Aur Hum has regained its ratings of 5.0 and still there are 100 percent chances of increasing it next week; as Mr. Amir Khan will be making a special appearance on the show in order to promote his own offereing ‘Satyamev Jayate’ starting 6th May, Sunday, 11 am.
- While, Saathiya fans might be sad as the ratings have kept on declining for a while now. But nevertheless, I’m sure writers are working hard to gain back it’s number 1 position. Let’s wait and watch how soon that happens!
- The new show Ek Dusre Se Karte Hain Pyar Hum which replaced Sasural Genda Phool has got an opening of 1.9; while Sasural Genda Phool ended with 2.2. Let’s see next week, how the show helps Star Plus in TRP charts!
Remarkable increase has been seen in Kyaa hua Tera Vaada -2.2 (1.7). Balaji is rocking with all 4 on-air shows of them! Last week Bade Acche Lagte Hain showed a hike of 0.4 and this week it’s Kya Hua Tera Vaada with a hike of 0.5. Time to celebrate! They’ve also done quite good promotions on Sony Max during IPL matches. The promos of Kya Hua Tera Vaada and Bade Achhe Lagte Hain were and are really rocking! But I guess it has declined IPL ratings! Is this the case? Do you feel airing promos of Sony TV’s serials and increase in their ratings is the reason for IPL ratings to decline? IPL saw considerable loss in GRPs of Max. It is 299 this week in comparison to 344 last week.
@undercoverpro smartly tweeted: “Nice Ratings management. Max loses 40 odd points and Sony gains about the same. It’s like Transfer Pricing.”
GRP wise Sony happily regained its number 2 position back and has given tough competition to Star Plus. There is just 15 points of difference between the two. This gap can be filled with such awesome content of the shows.
Well, that’s it for today. Sony TV fans Rejoice! All the best to all GEC’s as well as IPL. Let’s see what surprise next week brings. Till then, keep watching your favorite shows and keep supporting your favorite IPL teams.
Say, Jai TV serials ki!!!