Did you watch “Kaun Banega Crorepati” on Thursday that had Shahrukh Khan as celebrity guest? If the answer is no then you have saved 2 hours of your precious life with the overdose of Ra.One’s promotional marketing (SRK’s much hyped super hero flick).
It was genuinely an overkill of the hype that is generally created before the release of any film. SRK just couldn’t stop promoting the movie at every instance possible. The hilarious part is how even “computer ji” threw questions around the movie and SRK.
Some examples that i could recollect from my memory for you:
– The show apparently kicked off with Senior Bachchan congratulating SRK for his upcoming movie
– Senior Bachchan bragging all over about the movie and its budget, how it is one of the most expensive movies ever made in Indian film industry
– There was a question with answer as Kareena Kapoor (female lead of Ra.One) and that followed by calling her where she asked SRK to sing the famous song “chamak challo” of the same movie
– There was another question that had a line from the movie and answer with the name of a character from movie called “chitti” & Shahrukh was happy to answer and announce that he recently heard it on the sets
– There were 3 different questions which had answers related to India’s first F1 track that SRK recently inaugurated, Nokia for whom he is the brand ambassador and also the movie Asoka he did.
We have our doubts that these questions were a mere coincident or again well scripted promotional episode of Ra.One movie!!